*Do note that all reels sold do not come with backing. Backing options can be found here. Please indicate retrieval direction (Left/Right) during checkout notes
When designing the Revolution Z we set out with a goal to build the best fly fishing reel on the planet... PERIOD! We created the Z with a powerful carbon-fiber/stacked/sealed drag system, flawless ergonomics, beautiful aesthetics, the optimal size and weight, and a focus on all the small details that make a fly fishing reel great. The Z is constructed from 6061 bar stock aluminum with a truly revolutionary ultra-light carbon fiber frame. Every reel size features a drag system perfectly crafted according to the needs of the reel. The 4-6wt features the smallest drag chamber, created to be strong yet light with 10lbs of maximum drag. The 7-9wt features a medium sized drag chamber with 20lbs of max drag. The 10-12wt features a large perfectly balanced and stable drag chamber with 25lbs+ of max drag! Trout, musky, bass, bonefish, permit, tarpon, tuna, GT, etc... don't stand a chance when the Revolution Z is in your hands
- Watertight sealed drag system (salt-water safe)
- Hard anodized exterior for both beauty and protection
- Multiple standard colors (Slate Grey, Golden Olive, Ruby Red, Deepsea Blue)
- Multi-disk stacked drag system; drag settings from 25lbs plus to fine sensitivity.
- Light weight innovative carbon fiber frame.
- Ultra large arbor design for fast retrieve and minimal line coil.
- Machined from aerospace 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Reel clicks on both incoming and outgoing
- Convertible to both left and right hand retrieve
- Reels come in a tough cordura/neoprene case
- Scaled drag system (small and lightweight on the smallest model, the larger the reel the bigger and stronger the drag system)